The internet has offered us with a lot of things over the past several years and still continues to do so. With the help of the internet, we are able to do a lot of things, particularly shopping for different things like clothes, medicines, groceries and what not. Another very important thing that the internet has provided us with is the means of getting entertainment. While watching movies and videos online is like, one of the most popular ways to receive entertainment is playing video games.
Video games have been around for a long time now. They used to be available in the form of CDs that could be played in DVD players and played with the help of controllers. Gaming consoles started becoming popular soon after, and the latest models of gaming consoles have some great games already loaded with them, plus there are many games available that can be downloaded and played there. There are different kinds of video games online for both children and adults, but in our article today, we will be listing some games that are great for children based on educational purposes.
Educational Video Games for Kids
Education is one of the most important things in a person’s life. Without education, a lot remains incomplete. Though education is important, lessons can actually be quite boring. Its easy to lose concentration and get out of focus while studying. Especially for children, they have wandering minds and endless curiosity, so it might even be more difficult for them to concentrate on the same boring lessons. Here is a list of some great educational games perfect for children to play and learn at the same time:
- Blooket:-Blooket is an amazing Educational gaming platform, that provides amazing educational games, where kids and teachers both collaborate and play, from this platform kids can learn and play at the same time.
- the main features of this game are its unique games, and its dashboard features, the popularity behind Blooket is its dashboard, and its games, on its dashboard users, can choose the game according to their level, and the teacher provides games on their level, most games are in the form of quizzes and role-playing. To read full information click here:-
- PearDeck:- PearDeck or we can say Joinpd. Here teachers create games through multiple templates and make games in the form of education. lesson in the form of favorite games such as Minecraft, Quzzies, etc. Joinpd is the platform known for the distance learning portal, where teachers and students collaborate, and learn.
- Draw It – Draw It is a game that is great in helping children with their artistic skills. While is it not like a hands-on drawing lesson, it teaches kids the ideology behind mixing colours and sketching. This game is perfect for your kid if they love to draw and paint.
- Pictoword – if you want your child to play a game which would help them learn new words, Pictoword is best game for that purpose. This game could be possibly addicting, but it is good for improving vocabulary.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar – it is a game that has been created with the same idea as the book. This book how are you the sweetest baby in the whole world. It contains a big number of games like sorting and puzzles which help children learn to solve problems and quizzes. Problem solving skill is very important to have and this game helps kids develop that.
- Thinrolls – this is a super unique game that will not only look interesting to small kids but are also great for older kids. This is a puzzle game where the player will think and figure out how fill spaces and avoid spectacles by becoming small, super cute looking rolls.
- Coco – if you are looking for a game that will be great for the brain development of your children, Coco is the game for you.